Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ode to a Sister Valentine friend



Ode to a sister friend

My sister’s dreams are bigger than Mt. timp
she might even someday save a baby shrimp.

I really admire how much she always cares
and I try to save her from being eaten by bears

When I need to make a good impression,
she gives me a lot of help with fashion.

And somehow she knows to send me a link
when I am on the verge of needing a shrink

She can never be beat when we rassle,
but that ticklish neck sure gives her a hassle.

And her hot-dog toes can grip
once they get you, they don’t slip.

Together we take the open road on our bikes
we sing about breaking free on our hikes

I always wish she were there when I pose like a plank
or when my references to gold pants draw a blank.

She does some wonderful things
and wears some pretty cool rings

I sure do love that sister of mine
even though she is not my valentine.

2 comments:

  1. thanks for outing my ticklish spot... there will be retribution.

    ReplyDelete